Mark's Miniatures, located at Paul Guillaumestraat 21 5931CH Tegelen The Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Paul Guillaumestraat 21 5931CH Tegelen The Netherlands
M. Rutten is the Data Protection Officer of Mark's Miniatures He/she can be reached via [email protected]
Personal data that we process
Mark's Miniatures processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- List of customer contact details through an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at [email protected] and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data
Mark's Miniatures processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the possibility to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Mark's Miniatures analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Mark's Miniatures follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Mark's Miniatures also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
Mark's Miniatures takes #responsibility decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Mark's Miniatures). Mark's Miniatures uses the following computer programs or systems: #use_explanation
How long we keep personal data
Mark's Miniatures does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data: #retention_period
Sharing personal data with third parties
Mark's Miniatures shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Mark's Miniatures remains responsible for these processing operations. In addition, Mark's Miniatures provides your personal data to other third parties. We only do this with your explicit permission. [add a table here with: the category to which the third party belongs, name and jurisdiction, purpose and what data.]
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use